Where: Renovation Angel, Route 46 West, Fairfield, NJ
Did you know? New Jersey non-profits cite the need for “better branding / communications” as their #1 challenge as per the Center for Non-Profits New Jersey 2018 Trends & Outlook Survey?
Join GIVE Marketing, Center for Non-Profits and CaseyDestefano.com for this interactive workshop, breakfast and networking event where we will address this challenge head on.
Our branding, personal development and social media experts will show you how to:
• Define, embrace and share your core personal and professional values
• Identify and integrate the characteristics of strong professional and non-profit brands
• Connect your purpose-driven persona to your non-profit brand
• Leverage social media to enhance awareness of your personal, professional and non-profit brands; and
• Harness your cross-channel branding to articulate your mission, amplify awareness and achieve greater social impact.
Casey De Stefano; Performance Coach, Keynote Speaker and CEO CaseyDeStefano.com
Kim Keating, Founder & Brand Evangelist, GIVE Marketing, LLC
Susan Merrill O’Connor, Communications Specialist Center for Non-Profits
101 Crawfords Corner Road
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Light breakfast is included. Please limit registration to two individuals per organization. This workshop is free for Center for Non-Profits New Jersey members and $25 for non-members.
Register now at: https://njnonprofits.wufoo.com/forms/wz56e8i16i6a3e/
Center for Non-Profits: 732-227-0800.
Visit the Center for Non-Profits webpage for information about this event.